We don’t know about you, but it’s hard for us to believe that we’re going into Week 6 of life and work during a pandemic. It’s been both so short and soooo long. Here’s some things for communications folks to be thinking about for this week:
Have finished or be close to finishing:
- confirmation of a video conferencing tool and instructions and protocols for using it.
- a change strategy for moving face-to-face events online.
- a plan for regular updates to your stakeholders.
- a media relations plan.
- a list of online support resources for your stakeholders.
- a list or group of support resources for you.
- Compiling a list of mental health and wellness supports for your internal and external stakeholders.
- How to change your background in your online conference.
- The launch of Quibi today.
Q. What would you add to this list?