Welcome to our weekly check in. Each week we’ll be sharing a round up of articles, webinars, resources, and other links that we found useful.
- How to Avoid Coronavirus Communications Hall of Shame
- Brand communications in a time of crisis
- Results Map Guide to Change Communications
- Addressing the COVID-19 Challenge – Change Communications Strategies and Tools – Live webinar 3/31
- Temporary layoffs: What Canadian employers need to know during a pandemic
- Visual: COVID-19 #Coronavirus myths and misconceptions debunked.
- List of essential services in BC during COVID-19 pandemic
- Techniques for Not Touching Your Face, According to Works of Art.
- Cheers ring out for healthcare workers
- The Art of Comedy in Quarantine
- Meet the B.C. sign language interpreter attracting attention across the country
If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, I’m hosting an online convention. I took a 1,000+ attendee tabletop gaming convention and setup an online event so that our audience could still feel connected to the community during this crisis.
Tune in Saturday, March 28, and Sunday, March 29 from 11am-8pm PDT to https://twitch.tv/terminalcitycon
Next week I’ll share my experiences having to cancel a much-loved event, and the work it took to pivot into a completely different environment.